[Live-demo] Release 3.0 and 4.0 schedule + draft press release

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Thu Dec 17 01:52:10 EST 2009

Hello Cameron,

as I am not at all involved with the FOSSGIS organization, I will have
to forward your email to the organizing team and see if they are
interested in a DVD (new or update) at all.

I only mentioned the conference as it is a big one and you asked for
events with/from OSGeo. Just for completeness sake.

I will report back as soon as I can say more on this matter.

Kind regards,
Judit

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH