[Live-demo] Install Issues

Stefan Hansen stefan.hansen at lisasoft.com
Tue Mar 24 18:30:51 EDT 2009

Hi Alex!

Sorry, that things took so long. I had the problem fixed in time, but my
internet connection is pretty slow and the iso is pretty big. If that
wasn't enough my first attempt to upload the image failed during the night.

However, the new version is now available! You can download it here:

http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/Arramagong_v1.0Beta4.iso
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/Arramagong_v1.0Beta4.iso.md5

When I tried it, installing from the DVD worked fine; I hope it also
works for you! Let me know if you have any problems!

cheers,
stefan