[Live-demo] Tools to maintain the arramagong website

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Oct 2 18:55:55 EDT 2009

Within a week, we should have the arramagong website updated so that it
reflects the new 2.0 project status.

I also want to make the website editable by the community, not just
LISAsoft developers as is currently the case.

Jody Garnett suggested that we follow MapServer and GeoServer's lead.
They are using http://sphinx.pocoo.org/index.html

This provides a wiki editing format, which can be checked into svn, and
then exported to a website (probably automatically from a cron job), in
nice html format.

Does anyone else have suggestions that we should follow?

Geospatial Systems Architect