[Live-demo] What's the difference between Final.iso.0 and Final.iso.1?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Oct 15 11:17:19 EDT 2009

iomeneandrei wrote:
> Dear all,
> first of I want to thank all those who cooperated to build this LiveDVD.
>
> A stupid question: what's the difference between version "Final.iso.0" and
> "Final.iso.1" of the liveDVD? Is Final.iso.1 simply the most recent?
>
> Thank you,

> -----
> Andrea Borruso

We had an issue with the server not being able to provide files larger
than 2 GB files. File 0 and 1 are 2 parts of the same file, if you
download those you will need to combine them back into a single file
using the instructions on the page.

Alternately you can download using the torrent and get it as a single
3.6GB file.

Alex