[Live-demo] how much space for data?

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Wed Sep 2 16:19:14 EDT 2009

Hamish,

DVD Disk space is limited! (to 4.7 GB)
But we will soon fill it all with installed apps!
There seems to exist lots of FOSS4G nowadays. hehe...

So I propose we solve this problem the other way around.
Define now the limit for different type of data.
So, at the end, there will be space on DVD for apps, data, scripts, tutorials, etc.

thanks,
Ricardo