[Live-demo] Re: 2.0beta5 build logs available

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 08:24:44 EDT 2009

Cameron  wrote:
> The build_iso.sh script didn't run,
> I've put the logs at the url below.
> I'm off to bed now, back online in 8 hours or so.
> If someone works out the issue while I'm sleeping, then
> please let me know.

here is the problem:

Creating filesystem.squashfs   ... this will take a while so be patient
Adding stage 1 files/folders that the livecd requires.
Adding stage 2 files/folders that the livecd requires.
cat: /tmp/remastersys/dummysys/etc/passwd: No such file or directory
cat: /tmp/remastersys/dummysys/etc/group: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access /tmp/remastersys/ISOTMP/casper/filesystem.squashfs: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/remastersys: line 565: [: : integer expression expected
The cd filesystem is missing.  Either there was a problem creating the compressed filesystem or you are trying to run sudo remastersys dist iso before sudo remastersys dist cdfs

no idea of the solution.

probably not relevant, but remastersys should be quoting and testing its
variables so empty strings don't lead to weird "integer expression
expected" errors :)

Hamish
(not waiting up either)