[Live-demo] Re: ISO go/no go

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 29 14:53:04 EDT 2009

Yes I can cut 2.0.2, 1 hour turn around + whatever it takes to manually
hack some fixes in. I'll have to look into firefox launch etiquette. I
know there are some flags around new windows or tab etc.

You know on a mac a right click is possible, it's either shift or ctrl+
mouse click. I want to say one of the F buttons also does a right click.

Alex