[Live-demo] Progress report

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:38:48 EDT 2009

As you can see from the trac changes we have been working through the
last couple of issues.

As of 11:25 local time we have firefox fixed up so it will no longer
go into offline mode all the time; this was the last show stopping bug
We tried out a couple ideas for fixing qgis font size on macbook but
had to give up

11:45 the ISO was being made, and we are going to download it now ...

If we don't make the 1:30 courier time we will need to expect the live
dvd for the second day of the conference.

Jody