[Live-demo] Categorising documentation

Thierry Badard tbadard at spatialytics.com
Fri Aug 6 10:26:04 EDT 2010

Le 2010-08-06 01:56, Cameron Shorter a écrit :
> I've categorised all projects in a documentation jump page here:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc6/osgeolive-docs/overview/overview.html
>

> Could all projects check to ensure you are comfortable with the
> categorisation.
>
> I'm intending now to deprecate the previous jump page:
> http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc6/osgeolive-docs/content.html
>
> Hamish, can you please check these doc categories against the desktop
> categories and see what you can do about lining them up.
> Jason Birch has just noted at irc//freenode.net#osgeolive that MapGuide
> should be in the Server category.

Cameron,

I have just committed a slight modification of the overview page for
GeoKettle. I have changed the short description, from "Business
Intelligence" to "Spatial ETL tool". It is more consistent with the rest
of the short descriptions in the page and clearer for a user.

Cheers,

Th.

--
Thierry Badard, Ph.D.