[Live-demo] Starting LiveDVD build in next 24 hours or so

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 06:17:50 EST 2010

Haha, this is so funny!
How often are you going to do those attempts?

I have already prepared the .deb installer and uploaded the script and the description and definition, but I'm going to test it locally within a couple hours before I edit the main sh script.

I presume the ultimate build will take place by the end of this week?

Regards
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com