[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:57:46 EST 2010

Thanks Pieter,

Please check the results of a LiveDVD virtual machine later and see if
your application works.

Soon I'll be asking for developers to provide some documentation:
* Licence information
* A short test plan (so that packagers and testers can verify that your
application installed successfully. This will be particularly important
for future releases)