[Live-demo] OSGeo Live v3 Build 5

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Sat Feb 6 13:44:24 EST 2010

Hi Hamish,

I've added SpataLlte and osgearth and created the Ossim Ubuntu package
recently. For some information about me, see
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Pirmin_Kalberer

Am Samstag, 6. Februar 2010 schrieb Hamish:

> new scripts--
>
> spatialite: has some script errors.  (bashism or because of
>  missing file?)

Should be fixed now.

> osgearth: is mscorefonts really needed? there are plenty of
>  FreeType fonts out there which we can redistribute without
>  special terms.

I'll repackage osgearth without dependency on the MS fonts.
There's a similar problem with Ossim. The  package includes MS fonts, but
distribution is not allowed. I'll upload a new package version to UbuntuGIS.

And I will add documentation for these packages next week...

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions