[Live-demo] Arramagong Virtual Machine 3.0 rc2 is ready for download

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:19:28 EST 2010

Thanks Juan,
Looking at your video makes me realise just how valuable it would be to
provide such a video for each application on the liveDVD.

This is something we could capture after the final release, then publish
on YouTube or similar. If we decide to go ahead with this, we should
link into it from the help page.

Of note:
I like what has been done with the pull down menus, and think that we
should incorporate all applications under pull downs, and remove the
desktop icons.

I think groupings should be:

GeoSpatial->Server->
GeoSpatial->Server->GeoServer->Start/Stop GeoServer

GeoSpatial->Desktop->

GeoSpatial->Browser->

GeoSpatial->Beta->

Ideally, I'd like to see the GeoSpatial menu start from the top toolbar
(next to Applications), as well as from Applications->Geospatial pull down.

I'd also like to see the Help icon moved up to the top toolbar.