[Live-demo] Adding Geomajas to the Live DVD

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Wed Jan 20 07:46:34 EST 2010

Thank you for the support.

I have created an install shell script that I would like to place on the
SVN server. The documentation says I have to create an SVN user, and
then ask you (Cameron) to be added to the osgeo group. The problem is
that I have not been able to find how to create this user.

The spreadsheet has been updated. I added Geomajas at the bottom.

--
Pieter De Graef

GeoSparc nv.
http://www.geosparc.com/