[Live-demo] Version 4 beta 2 up

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:05:13 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:

>> Saga prompted my to confirm an apt-get install.
Oops, my error, fixed in svn.

> A note on the ubuntugis ppa, we should probably shift the code to:
> sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable
>
> Add the repo via a sources file and separate adding of the key is no
> longer necessary the one line above does both, and we won't have to
> change it every time we switch base distro since it figures that out on
> it's own.
Perhaps it's even better to make a script add-ububuntugis-repos.sh (or
something similar) so it only has to be changed in one place? You
could also check if the repo has not yet been added , and perhaps use
a timestamp to make sure that apt-get update is not run over and over.
I guess this will bring build time down quite a lot.