[Live-demo] Please update you Application Overview docs - template is ready

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:54:16 EDT 2010

I'm now comfortable that the Application Overview template is ready to
be populated. In many cases, much of the content will just be a
refinement of existing Application Description documentation.

Instructions on how to fill it out are here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Overview

There are also plenty of hints in the referenced example here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/overview/postgis_overview.rst

We have a documentation freeze in 10 days, on 26 July.

I'm now moving onto finalising the Application QuickStart documentation
template, which will be highly desirable for this release, but not
mandatory.

Geospatial Director