[Live-demo] 4.0 rc5 build

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 28 01:18:28 EDT 2010

This is the revision the disc was built with
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin/install_pgrouting.sh?rev=4269

What user are you running it as?
The reason that the sudo -u is there is because the scripts run as root
but root does not have access to postgres only user does.

So you could try:
sudo su user
run commands
exit (can you do exit in a script like that?)

Thanks,
Alex