[Live-demo] VMWare remote access (Solved?)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:28:49 EDT 2010

Alex,
Good news to hear you have VMWare working. I'd given up on VMWare and
have been trying the Ubuntu defaut VM technology, KVM/Qemu (but am
having issues with that, in that it seems to run so slowly I haven't
been able to build an image). Hamish, have you had more luck?

Alex, if you like, I can set you up an account on camilla.lisasoft.com
for you to set up vmware (or something else) on. It is currently
installed with Ubuntu server.