[Live-demo] Schedule

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:11:25 EDT 2010

Jorge,
As per our schedule at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

5 July: Feature freeze is:  So if you want to change the gvsig version
on the LiveDVD, please update scripts before then.
26 July: Documentation freeze: We will be asking all projects to revisit
their Project Overview, and upgrade their Test Description to become a
Quick Start guide with diagrams.
2 August: is the drop dead date for delivery into UAT. Your application
and docs should work perfectly by this date.

Can you meet these dates?