[Live-demo] Re: pgRouting build broken

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:36:55 EST 2010

Anton, I agree with your suggestion to use the stable version.

Could you please update and test the pgrouting install script at:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/bin/install_pgrouting.sh

And then update the status of the version being installed at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB