[Live-demo] Re: pgRouting build broken

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:21:46 EST 2010

The trunk version is less important now. It refers to the current
version being installed on the liveDVD, as opposed to the version which
will be installed for 3.0. Hopefully by now, both the trunk and 3.0
should be the same.

I assume that you do have a version of pgrouting which you can reference
in the 3.0 column?