[Live-demo] blue wombat desktop background

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:23:08 EST 2010

I'll be presenting an Open Source presentation at an international
conference for Surveyors here in Sydney in April, and I intend to take
along LiveDVDs with a background similar to the one at:

 https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/desktop-conf/blue-wombat.png

(It was created by one of our graphic artists here at LISAsoft)

I'm interested to hear feedback on whether it should be used for the
LiveDVD. I like it, it has the OSGeo watermark, is simple, and has the
same theme as one of Alex's images.

Geospatial Systems Architect