[Live-demo] 3.0rc4 is online

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 10 02:22:44 EST 2010

Testers,

ISO (3.5GB) and VM (3.9GB compressed 7z ultra,9GB expanded) are both
available online. This vm seems to play nice with VMWare Server and the
graphical login works. I also tossed up the logs and a screenshot of the
desktop.

Hamish, sorry the way we build right I have to be logged in to run all
the scripts so I'm not sure how to not be logged or be a different user
just for the panel part. I'll have to think about that some more.

http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/3.0-rc4/

Don't mind the .html at the end of those listing, they are temporary
redirects since the current images aren't on the osgeo servers.

Thanks,
Alex