[Live-demo] menu screenshot

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 04:39:10 EST 2010

if anyone was curious how the menus will look once finally working, here's
a sneak peak of what 3.0rc3 was looking like. Icons are missing from
most of the Server apps as I didn't have them installed on my test
platform, I was just working with a copy of the Desktop dir from Alex.

The Databases icon is also wrong, but I'm hoping that sorts itself out
on the real install or the one it ends as is good 'nuff.

http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/livedvd/3.0rc3_desktop_menu.jpg

I'm quite pleased with it really, I'm glad we did it.

Hamish