[Live-demo] Re: Verify that OSSIM works on the LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:40:26 EST 2010

Pirmin Kalberer wrote:
> Hi Cameron,
> I started downloading the VM half an hour ago...
> I will test Ossim, spatialite and osgearth tommorow.
Thank you Pirmin, I really appreciate the testing people are doing as us
people with less experience don't pick up problems that you would notice.

> All of them were working
> in RC2, only the documentation was not generated.
Which documentation are you referring to? The <package>_description.odt
files?
I'd like to work out why this is not working.

>  Maybe a remark for
> OssimPlanet and osgearth is needed, that they require OpenGL, which will not
> work on every hardware out-of-the-box.

Yes, very good idea. Could you please update the
<package>_description.odt file to mention this.