[Live-demo] Menus

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:06:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
you can do it by hand by removing the unwanted items from this file:

/etc/xdg/xubuntu/menus/xfce-applications.menu

You can also emove the 'Beta software' item if you like.

If you are going to have a RC6, you could edit the file:

/trunk/bin/beta_software/config_files/xfce-applications.menu

because that's the one that replaces the original xfce-applications.menu that comes with Xubuntu 9.10.

Regards,
Juan Lucas