[Live-demo] Menus

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Mar 18 22:19:42 EDT 2010

oddly enough..
I am looking at a system I installed to hard disk, via the opening
'Install' CLI method...
under 'Applications', the 'Other' menu disappears.. its gone
the 'Education' menu has 26 items..
there is a menu called 'Geospatial' in the menu bar, with the following:
     Databases
     Desktop GIS
     Navigation and Maps
     Servers