[Live-demo] Draft release press release

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 09:33:53 EDT 2010

Cameron wrote:
> I've written up a press release while
> I wait for the 3.0rc6 LiveDVD to download.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_3

Hi Cameron, thanks for putting this together.

I continue to be very unhappy with the repeated placement of "Arramagong"
on everything at the expense of "OSGeo". A search of the press release
found that OSGeo was not mentioned even once in the text, only in the URLs.
As such I've edited it slightly to have OSGeo introduce Arramagong rather
than be at odds with it. Personally I don't really dislike or like the
Arra. name in any strong way, but the reason I'm here is to work on an
showcase product for OSGeo, and not anything (or for anybody) else.

Anyway, regardless of that I believe the new tweak reads slightly better.

regards,
Hamish