[Live-demo] 3.0 rc6 Final Build

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Mar 21 16:12:56 EDT 2010

On 03/21/2010 11:44 AM, Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio wrote:
> [...]

The OSGeo marketing materials mentioned are at
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/unitone2009/CD:DVD%20Template.zip

We have not touched it up for this printing yet - the Photoshop psd does
open in GIMP.

Maybe for this round we can modify the current Arramagong materials in
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/desktop-conf/ to
highlight OSGeo. Or just go simpler, I hadn't decided at least for the
North American Market which kind of case, or envelope would be used and
many options do not require additional artwork.

Thanks,
Alex