[Live-demo] 3.0 rc6 Final Build

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 03:20:54 EDT 2010

Alex wrote:
> Files are up, after we've tested a little I'll move the
> folder name to final. http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/3.0-rc6/

dev-

3.0rc6 added to the download webpage.

new arramagong_3 branch now created in SVN. wget from svn links updated.

** this means that trunk is open for new development again.

I will tag the 3.0.0 final release after a few days if no error reports
come in.

Unless I hear an objection in the next 24 hrs I will remove the old
3.0alpha-3 and 3.0rc2 VM binaries from the download server to make room
for the 3.0 Final ISOs to go there.

any interest in a torrent, or is that more trouble than it is worth?

Hamish