[Live-demo] USB testing Final 3.0

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 24 01:24:40 EDT 2010

To aide in testing a usb based install of the Live project I've made a
copy of the ISO without the windows and mac installers. Do we think it
will confuse people if we also put it up in the same directory.

We should probably make nice html pages for each Final release instead
of plain directory listings to explain which file is what for people who
will likely be new to the concept (in case they didn't read the homepage).

Here's the link for now if someone wants to try a usb install as
described in previous threads,tickets.
http://tinyurl.com/osgeolive3-0rc6/Arramagong-LiveUSB-v3-Final.iso
http://tinyurl.com/osgeolive3-0rc6/Arramagong-LiveUSB-v3-Final.iso.md5
It's about 3.1 GB which is close to the goal Hamish wanted.

Thanks,
Alex