[Live-demo] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Community Program Review at FOSS4G 2010]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:41:16 EDT 2010

FYI:
The FOSS4G presentations are ready for community review. (This is what
is used to priortise which presentations finally make it into the program).

Of note, I've submitted a presentation to present the LiveDVD (along
with Jody Garnett), and to do a desktop review (along with Gertrude
Pieper, from FAO). (Although there seems to have been a glitch and
Gertrude is being reported as being associated with Lisasoft).

If you are thinking about going to foss4g, or even just being inspired
by osgeo presentations, I suggest you go through, read and rank the
presentations.