[Live-demo] OSGeo Live website ready to go Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:39:14 EDT 2010

Hamish,
I've updated the LiveDVD website so that it is ready to go live.
(I've removed reference to Arramagong, and have created an OSGeo
logo+blue heart to represent "OSGeo Live".)

Can you please have a look at what I've done, and if happy please copy
it across to http://live.osgeo.org

The contents are at:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/website

I'm not wedded to the logo, and would be happy if someone wants to
create a better version. The CSS could also do with some improvements,
but I think what I have produced is good enough to go live with.

Geospatial Director