[Live-demo] OSGeo Live website ready to go Live

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 01:52:27 EDT 2010

Cameron wrote:
> I've updated the LiveDVD website so that it is ready to go live.

excellent!

> Can you please have a look at what I've done, and if happy
> please copy it across to http://live.osgeo.org
>
> The contents are at:
> https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/website

For now Alex will have to do that. Eventually we'll have to figure out
access for all of us.. I figure he has a good idea of our needs and may
have some ideas already about which server it should be on. I don't know
how much website development you had planned between now and July/August,
for my part 'til now I'd sort of figured to let the server stuff coast
until then in part because this is our behind the scenes stage, and in
part to let Alex get on with setting up the new OSGeo server VMs
undisturbed. :)

> I'm not wedded to the logo, and would be happy if someone
> wants to create a better version. The CSS could also do with
> some improvements, but I think what I have produced is good
> enough to go live with.

neither graphic or web design is really my specialty, but I'm happy to
lend unsolicited opinions anytime ;-)

regards,
Hamish