[Live-demo] OSGeo Live website ready to go Live

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat May 15 17:35:35 EDT 2010

As mentioned before the best place to stick it right now is somewhere in
the livedvd folder where we've been putting the downloads. I'll take a
look at the apache virtualhost config on that blade over the next couple
of days to see about adding live.osgeo in there.

Eventually I do have in mind where the site will end up but that virtual
machine isn't ready yet, though it may be in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Alex