[Live-demo] Re: Draft press release for upcoming 4.5 release

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 19:29:36 EST 2010

activityworkshop wrote:
> We exchanged a few emails a while ago
> asking about whether Prune could /should be included in a
> forthcoming DVD release. Is that still realistic for this
> 4.5 release, it looks like plenty of time according to the
> schedule but I don't know what else you've got planned.
>
> If it's still possible, what do you need? You already have
> the install script and the dependencies, I guess you just
> need a contact for the overview / quickstart texts?

Hi,

fwiw if nobody got to it first I was planning on adding Prune.
could you resend the link to the install script?
(pretty much just a "apt-get install prune" one-liner IIRC)
did we get you svn access yet? (you need to create yourself an OSGeo ID
and tell us what it is)

overview and quickstart docs would be good ASAP as the translators keep
marching on...

thanks,
Hamish