[Live-demo] Managing translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 03:11:29 EST 2010

Translators,
We are about to start the next osgeo-live release cycle, which will
include updating of English documentation. This means that we will start
to have a moving target for translations.
What I propose is that I update the translation spreadsheet to help us
track status.

In particular, I propose to note the version of the English document
translated (on OSGeoLive 4.0) and we will then note the English version
to translate (in the upcoming OSGeoLive 4.5).

We will then be able to provide a summary of all doc status.

I also intend to do some adjustments to the table column names and
contents (eg merging directory and filename in order to produce a key
id) and looking up values between tables to avoid duplicating data.

Comments on what should or should not be done will be welcomed.