[Live-demo] Draft press release for upcoming 4.5 release

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 23 11:47:43 EST 2010

In my grand scheme, I was thinking we keep the Barcelona dataset until
version 5 when we switch to Denver. Makes everything much easier, and
gives a a lot more polishing time.
For instance, I'd like to make sure we add a gpx file from a gps and
maybe some geotagged photos (from the conference?).
I'm sure there are some minor adjustments and other additions too that
we never got to last time.

Thanks,
Alex