[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research - OSGIS 2011

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:08:00 EST 2010

Who is going to this conference who will be available to present the 25
minute OSGeo-Live lightening presentation?
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2010/09/osgeolive-40-lightening-overview.html

Source here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en/presentations/OSGeoLive4_0Taster/

Of note, I'm hopeful that Suchith will be handing the OSGeo-Live DVD out
to delegates as part of this conference.