[Live-demo] Links to different languages now in the docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:58:52 EDT 2010

Alex,
I've now fixed up the Makefile so that it doesn't corrupt the relative
links to different languages.

(Of note, Sphinx doesn't convert our html relative links in our
page.html header template, which is an issue because some html pages are
1 directory deep, and some are 2 directories deep). Hence the
"fix_header_links" directive in the Makefile runs through and corrects
these links.)

Geospatial Director