[Live-demo] What should be our focus for the next OSGeoLive release? (version 5.0)

Lars Lingner gislars+list at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:47:41 EDT 2010

Hi Cameron,

Am 30.10.2010 13:01, schrieb Cameron Shorter:
[...]
> 7. What else?

What do you, or anyone else here, think about local support for OSGeoLive ?

I think while local communities are doing a great job translating
everything it might be a good idea to put a reference to their website,
wiki, chat, local meetings etc.

Not that I want to put another burden on these local groups. But when
local people get the dvd into their hands probably questions arise. For
this reason I would like to see some informations where they could get
local support.

It could be included in the dvd or on the OSGeoLive-Website.

Lars