[Live-demo] Slides to OSGeoLive 25min presentation online

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 7 20:22:08 EDT 2010

I've put the slides and script for the OSGeoLive 25 minute presentation
online here:

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en/presentations/OSGeoLive4_0Taster/

I suspect that this will be the first document that people will like to
translate.
I'm open to suggestions on the best way to structure the directory
structure to make it easiest for translation.
I'm assuming that we will create multiple directories:

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/es
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/it

etc.

A video of the slides is available here:
http://cameronshorter.blip.tv/file/4078371/