[Live-demo] Hi

Marco Puppin puppingeo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:09:02 EDT 2010

Ehi Massimo,

that sounds challenging and thrilling, and to localize is possibly the most
geographic concept ever, thus it is really important to do it.

I think you know better then me how to arrange the tree.
I can start tomorrow to translate the presentation. I'll copy the Cameron's
script saved here

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/en/presentations/OSGeoLive4_0Taster/OSGeoLive4_0TasterScript.txt

and I'll translate the speech.
Is this fine for you?