[Live-demo] Countdown to printing the German OSGeoLive

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:05:25 EDT 2010

Astrid,
Have you sourced a printer to print DVDs for intergeo?
Could you please find one if you have not?

When will they need the DVD ISO in order to have it ready in time for
Intergeo on 5 October?

I'm guessing that we only have about a week left to complete
translations and cut the next ISO release, which I propose we call:
release 4.1

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

On 11/09/10 19:05, Astrid Emde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the OSGeoLive project is looking for volunteers to do the translation of
> the OSGeo-Live documents to different languages.
>
> So if you would like to do translations, please write a mail to the
> mailing list live-demo at lists.osgeo.org or add your name and language to
> [1].
>
> Here you find a description about the steps that have to be done [1].
>
> The german team would like to provide translation of the documents till
> the end of september to produce a german version of the DVD for INTERGEO.
> So if you have time, please join.
>
> Your help is very welcome
>
> Astrid
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Translations