[Live-demo] short report from FOSSGIS 2011 Heidelberg, Germany

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:39:53 EDT 2011

Thankyou Astrid, it is really good to hear your feedback.

Could you please add your description to:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History

I'm particularly interested to hear:
* Any feedback that you have heard from people who have received
OSGeo-Live. (Both positive and negative comments).

* If OSGeo-Live was used for any workshops. If it was used for
workshops, could you please ask workshop presenters to comment on what
worked or didn't work for them.

* How was your presentation on OSGeo-Live received? Roughly how many
people attended your presentation?
I notice that your slides didn't have a slide for each application. Was
that because there just wasn't enough time to cover all material? Or
were you targeting another audience?
What would be your advice with regards to preparing future presentations?