[Live-demo] Disk Space and MapGuide

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Apr 11 18:14:30 EDT 2011

Note: Win/Mac are NOT on the mini as stands. So they have 0 effect on
the Live part file size cap. The cap is based on being able to fit on a
4GB usb stick and still have some room for saving files.

CS-Map Coordinate stuff seems like an interesting place to look for
savings. It does seem quite large based on it's name.

I highly encourage Mapguide to pursue (on no particular timeline) a true
debian style package with apache, php, tomcat etc using the shared
defaults from ubuntu. That's actually a big deal for me as a
Debian/Ubuntu sys admin in terms of picking what I want to install.

Thanks,
Alex