[Live-demo] Torrent

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 12 17:36:02 EDT 2011

On 04/12/2011 02:05 PM, Carlos Krefft wrote:
> Is there a torrent file for the latest version?

> I've been trying to download the VM and ISO for over a week to no avail.
> Even leaving it downloading overnight.

> I've tried all mirrors including those NOT in my area.

> Thanks,
>
> Carlos

Carlos,

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading. We do not have a torrent
available at this time (there's also been some reports that the network
on the redirect server might be having issues).

Could you try to use a download manager with resume capability?
Firefox's downloadthemall plugin is good or just wget -c (c is for
continue).

Please report back if you continue to have issues so we can look into
it. What country are you in?

Thanks,
Alex