[Live-demo] geospatial menu in xubu 11.04

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:23:33 EDT 2011

On 09/08/11 18:54, Hamish wrote:
> the best I can figure out
> right now is to add a new_Launcher_  to the task bar, named
> "Geospatial", Icon=arramagong wombat road sign (or maybe more
> obvious the osgeo logo?) as a passive icon
I'm having problems visualising what you are suggesting, but from what
I'm guessing I think I'm behind you're suggestions.
Re icon, I'd be inclined to make use of an osgeo logo for geospatial
functionality rather than the arramagong wombat icon.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254