[Live-demo] osgeo-live-5.0beta4-mini.iso : slightly too big ?

Julien Michel julien.michel at cnes.fr
Thu Aug 11 03:09:45 EDT 2011

Many thanks for your answer,

If I understand well, I can use the 4.5 and upgrade the software I need
in user space. If I use dd, I suppose I'll be able to flash the other 24
sticks with the exact copy of this state (including new software ?).

I just give a try to the 5.0 in virtualbox, of course there is the menu
issue but appart from that, everything is working fine for me.

Regards,

Julien

--
Julien MICHEL