[Live-demo] Re: Fwd: Re: [OSGeo] #758: rasdaman failing to build

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:51:45 EDT 2011

Peter,
Testing the install now, but am about to head out to family weekend
activities, so probably won't finish testing for another 12 hours or so.

I notice that openjdk seems to be getting installed during the install
process.
I'm hoping this gets removed?
As we are short on space and openjdk was identified as something that we
can remove.

Geospatial Director